Practical Facial Reconstruction
Preserve function and restore appearance by understanding the why and the how of the best surgical repairs for facial reconstruction! Written by the ASDS’s “Iron Surgeon” co-founder, Dr. Andrew J. Kaufman, Practical Facial Reconstruction: Theory and Practice takes the “best option” approach and applies it to the successful surgical management of facial defects. Comprehensive and affordable, this practical reference expertly helps you understand why different techniques are better for certain patients or in certain situations, and guides you in making the best decisions for your patients.
- Helps you accomplish both functional and aesthetic goals for every patient, guiding you through the process of how to determine the best repair for a particular location, and why it is preferred over other options.
- Uses a concise, bulleted, step-by-step approach that leads you expertly through 10-15 techniques per facial region.
- Features clinical images, illustrations, and the author’s pearls for each repair.
- Includes examples of second intention healing, side-to-side repair, grafts, and various flaps, as well as more complex repairs such as bilobed transposition flaps and helical rim rotation flaps.
- Enhances your surgical flexibility, creativity, and expertise by providing a simplified, unique approach to facial reconstruction from a master surgeon in the field.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - PLASTIC and RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 4725,00 lei5355,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 283,50 lei