Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EEG
Ideal for technologists, neurology residents, and clinical neurophysiology fellows, Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EEG, 2nd Edition, provides comprehensive, up-to-date guidance on electroencephalography technology and interpretation. From key foundational knowledge such as basic electronics and recording techniques, to new videos and new ACNS guidelines, this reference is a highly regarded go-to guide for using this essential neurodiagnostic tool to its fullest potential.
- Covers the technical aspects of electroneurodiagnosis as well as its clinical applications and diagnostic utilities for various central nervous system disorders.
- Emphasizes pattern recognition, artifact recognition, technical pitfalls, and the clinical correlates of electroencephalography, including material that assists in recognizing specific artifacts.
- Reflects the latest ACNS guidelines for EEG pattern nomenclature.
- Features an all-new chapter on long-term monitoring of acutely ill patients: Continuous Critical Care EEG (CCEEG).
- Includes a companion website featuring a question bank and approximately 60 videos on topics from artifact to seizures, including 20 new videos exploring patient behavior as it relates to EEG interpretation.
- Contains an extensive collection of EEG figures to familiarize readers with variables they’re likely to encounter.
- An excellent resource to prepare for the ABRET (American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists) certification or the neurophysiology boards.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
577,50 lei (-10%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 519,75 lei577,50 lei (-10%)
- 630,00 lei703,50 lei (-10,45%)
- 396,90 lei441,00 lei (-10%)