Practical Handbook of OCT Angiography
This book is a practical guide to the revolutionary technique of non-invasive, dyeless OCT angiography imaging. This new diagnostic tool complements, and in part replaces, fluorescein angiography.
Beginning with an introduction to the principles and interpretation of OCT angiography, the book covers operating principles, recent advances, the future of OCT, and diagnosis of vascular retinopathies.
The book describes how this new technology is used to study inner and outer retina disorders, both qualitatively and quantitatively, and to classify choroidal neovascularisation (CNV) in a non-invasive manner, highlighting morphology, flow and depth. It also provides new technical and clinical information on the study of glaucoma.
Presented in a step by step format, the book is highly illustrated with images obtained from Optovue’s Avanti Widefield OCT hardware platform and Angiovue OCT angiography software.
- Practical guide to revolutionary technique of non-invasive, dyeless OCT angiography imaging
- Covers principles and interpretation, operating principles, recent advances, future of OCT and diagnosis of vascular retinopathies
- All images obtained from Optovue’s Avanti Widefield OCT hardware platform and Angiovue OCT angiography software
- Highly experienced, well-recognised author team led by Prof Bruno Lumbroso
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)
- 577,50 lei672,00 lei (-14,06%)