Practical Manual for Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Gynecological Surgery
This new edition brings surgeons fully up to date with the latest developments and technologies in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynaecological surgery. Beginning with the history, instruments and training of endoscopy, each chapter focuses on a different condition, presenting surgical procedures in a step by step process, as well as possible complications.
The second edition includes new chapters on ovarian tumours, ectopic pregnancy and tubal surgery, as well as an up to date reference list. Written by an extensive author and editor team from Europe, the USA and Canada, this practical manual features nearly 750 full colour images and illustrations, and includes four interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating surgical procedures described in the book.
- New edition presenting latest developments in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynaecological surgery
- Includes new chapters on ovarian tumours, ectopic pregnancy and tubal surgery
- Extensive author and editor team from Europe, USA and Canada
- Includes nearly 750 colour images and illustrations and four interactive DVD ROMs
- Previous edition published in 2006
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 735,00 lei
- 831,60 lei945,00 lei (-12%)
- 682,50 lei