The fourth edition of Practical Pathology (previously entitled Pathology Practical Book) has been fully revised to provide undergraduate medical students with the latest information in the field of pathology.
Divided into seven key sections - Techniques, General Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Cytopathology, Haematology and Lymphoid Tissues, Clinical Pathology, and Autopsy - each part is presented as a series of exercises.
Each exercise begins with a ‘learning objectives’ box and concludes with questions and answers for self assessment and to help students prepare for oral examinations.
The final section is an appendices providing detail on common instruments, common similes, and normal values.
The textbook is highly illustrated with nearly 350 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables and is enhanced by a CD ROM providing clinical cases representing different organ systems and common diseases, as well as images and specimens correlating to conditions discussed in the book.
- Fully revised, new edition presenting latest advances in pathology
- Presented as series on exercises with questions and answers
- Includes CD ROM
- Previous edition (9789350902660) published in 2012
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)
- 1365,00 lei1575,00 lei (-13,33%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)