Perimetry is the systematic measurement of visual field function. It is primarily used in the diagnosis of glaucoma, but also for retinal diseases and neuro-ophthalmic disorders.
This book is a practical guide to the use of perimetry in the diagnosis of eye disorders. Divided into three sections, the book begins with an overview of the technique, describing the normal visual field and choice of perimeters.
The following section provides detail on the diagnostic uses of perimetry, as well as clinical case studies. The third section examines special situations, with the final chapters providing commentary on recent advances in perimetry, care and maintenance of perimeters, and the history of perimetry.
- Practical guide to use of perimetry in the diagnosis of eye diseases and disorders
- Includes clinical case studies
- Provides commentary on recent advances, care and maintenance of perimeters and history of the technique
- Enhanced by clinical photographs and illustrations
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)
- 577,50 lei672,00 lei (-14,06%)
- 189,00 lei210,00 lei (-10%)