Practice of Clinical Echocardiography
The new edition of Practice of Clinical Echocardiography provides expert guidance on interpreting echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data. Designed for those already equipped with a mastery of basic principles, this definitive reference shows you how to apply these findings to your daily clinical decision making. Each chapter focuses on a specific disease process with technical details of qualitative and quantitative interpretation of echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data.
- Disease-oriented chapters emphasize the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making and prediction of clinical outcomes.
- New chapters cover emerging technologies, including transcatheter procedures for structural heart disease.
- Numerous images illustrate findings, while diagrams explain pathophysiology and flow charts guide clinical practice.
- Each chapter includes a summary box with a practical approach to echo data acquisition, measurement, and interpretation.
- Expert Consult digital book for your phone and tablet is included at no cost with the print book.
- Echo images play in real time when clicked on your smart device or online.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 840,00 lei945,00 lei (-11,11%)
- 1050,00 lei
- 1155,00 lei1365,00 lei (-15,38%)