Principles and Practice of Colposcopy
The new edition of this comprehensive manual has been fully revised to provide clinicians with the latest developments in the field of colposcopy.
Beginning with the basic principles of colposcopy, the next chapters explain terminology, technique, and assessment and interpretation of normal and abnormal results.
The following sections present an atlas of colpophotographs illustrating normal and abnormal findings.
The final chapters discuss different colposcopy techniques and management methods for abnormal results, advances in biotechnology, instrumentation and software, equipment maintenance, and infection control measures.
The third edition includes a new chapter on ablative and excisional treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, as well as a comprehensive appendices section including information on training, a colposcopy evaluation form, line diagrams, and more.
- Fully revised, new edition presenting latest developments in colposcopy
- Features atlas of over 100 colpophotographs
- Includes comprehensive appendices section
- Previous edition (9789350250945) published in 2010
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1249,50 lei1470,00 lei (-15%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)