Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies: An Evidence-Based Approach
Through seven editions, Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies has helped busy obstetricians keep pace with a constantly evolving field. Providing just-in-time content, its focus on protocols and guidelines helps organize medical thinking, avoid heuristic errors of omission and commission, and optimize maternal and fetal outcomes.
As with the prior six editions, the editors have once again assembled some of the world’s top obstetrical and medical experts. This seventh edition has also been expanded to include a number of new topics, including:
- Protocols on opioid use, misuse and addition in pregnancy and postpartum
- Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of aneuploidy
- Periconceptual genetic screening
- Expanded protocols on maternal valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathies
- Protocols on arboviruses, including Zika and malaria
Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies: An Evidence-Based Approach will be an essential reference for obstetricians, medical students, general practitioners and all medical professionals who are seeking the most up-to-date information and guidance on high-risk pregnancies.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 1349,04 lei1533,00 lei (-12%)
- 803,25 lei892,50 lei (-10%)
- 746,55 lei829,50 lei (-10%)