Essential for USMLE and certification review!
Gain a complete understanding of the aspects of pulmonary physiology essential to clinical medicine
For more than thirty-five years, this trusted review has provided students, residents, and fellows with a solid background in the aspects of pulmonary physiology that are essential for an understanding of clinical medicine. The book clearly describes how and why the human respiratory system works in a style that is easy to absorb and integrate with your existing knowledge of other body systems.
• Thoroughly updated with new figures, tables, and end-of-chapter references and clinical correlations
• Each chapter includes clearly stated learning objectives, summaries of key concepts, illustrations of essential concepts, clinical correlations, problems, and pulmonary function test data to interpret, and suggested readings
• Enables you to understand the basic concepts of pulmonary physiology well enough to apply them with confidence in future practice
• Provides detailed explanations of physiologic mechanisms and demonstrates how they apply to pathologic states
If you’re in need of a concise, time-tested, basic review of pulmonary physiology -- one that encourages comprehension rather than memorization, your search ends here.
Cărți noi - PHYSIOLOGY & PATHOPHYSIOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 472,50 lei546,00 lei (-13,46%)
- 267,75 lei315,00 lei (-15%)
- 220,50 lei252,00 lei (-12,5%)