RadCases Plus Q&A Neuro Imaging
Essential neuroradiology cases and board-type Q&A review to help you pass your exam!
Neuro Imaging Second Edition from Roy Riascos, Eliana Bonfante, and Susana Calle features 100 new cases along with two board-type multiple choice questions for each. This latest edition features state-of-the-art imaging technologies including perfusion techniques, spectroscopy, nuclear medicine, and 3D reconstructions. Updated and new classification systems have been integrated into brain tumor, traumatic spine injury, and intracranial aneurysm cases. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- New to this edition, a question-and-answer section for each case reinforces key concepts
- Easy-to-read bulleted formatting and concise, point-by-point presentation of the Essential Facts enables learning and retention of high-yield facts and skill-building in neuroradiologic diagnosis
- Online access to additional cases enables residents to arrange study sessions, quickly extract and master information, and prepare for specialized neuroradiology conferences
Thieme's RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical.
The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging · Cardiac Imaging · Emergency Imaging · Gastrointestinal Imaging · Genitourinary Imaging · Head and Neck Imaging · Interventional Radiology · Musculoskeletal Radiology · Neuro Imaging · Nuclear Medicine · Pediatric Imaging · Thoracic Imaging · Ultrasound Imaging
Each RadCases second edition has a code allowing you one year of access to Thieme's online database of 350 cases: the 100 cases in this book plus 250 cases more.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1260,00 leiPRP: 1575,00 lei
- 330,75 leiPRP: 367,50 lei
- 1029,00 leiPRP: 1260,00 lei