RadCases Plus Q&A Pediatric Imaging
Important pediatric radiology cases and board–type Q&A review to help you pass your exam!
Pediatric radiology provides an opportunity to care for perhaps the most vulnerable patients of all, from prenatal life through adolescence. Pediatric Imaging, Second Edition by Richard Gunderman and Lisa Delaney features 100 new cases along with two board-type multiple-choice questions for each. A wide spectrum of cases focusing on radiology in children – from basic to advanced – are strategically designed to increase a resident's knowledge and provide robust exam preparation. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- Multiple images for every case demonstrate how a condition appears in different modalities
- Easy-to-read bulleted formatting and concise, point-by-point presentation of the Essential Facts enables learning and retention of high-yield facts and skill-building in radiologic diagnosis
- Online access to additional cases enables residents to arrange study sessions, quickly extract and master information, and prepare for theme-based radiology conferences
Thieme's RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rounds, and rotations. RadCases helps you to identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case, including the most critical. The series comprehensively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging · Cardiac Imaging · Emergency Imaging · Gastrointestinal Imaging · Genitourinary Imaging · Head and Neck Imaging · Interventional Radiology · Musculoskeletal Radiology · Neuro Imaging · Nuclear Medicine · Pediatric Imaging · Thoracic Imaging · Ultrasound Imaging
Each RadCases second edition has a code allowing you one year of access to Thieme's online database of 350 cases: the 100 cases in this book plus 250 cases more.
Cărți noi - RADIOLOGY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Categorii de carte+-
- 1201,20 lei1365,00 lei (-12%)
- 510,30 lei567,00 lei (-10%)
- 330,75 lei367,50 lei (-10%)