Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
This new edition is a comprehensive guide to recurrent pregnancy loss for practising gynaecologists.
Divided into ten sections, the book begins with a brief overview of the topic, followed by discussion on the different causes of pregnancy loss – genetic, endometrial, systemic, anatomical and infections. The next sections discuss management options, the role of ultrasound, and failed pregnancy.
The third edition has been fully revised and expanded to bring clinicians fully up to date with the latest advances in the field.
Newer treatment options are covered in depth and the latest diagnostic recommendations from the RCOG (UK) as well as the ACOG (US) are included.
Authored by a team of internationally recognised experts, the text is enhanced by clinical photographs and diagrams, and features a comprehensive appendix section for further reference.
- Fully revised, third edition presenting latest knowledge in recurrent pregnancy loss
- Covers newer treatment options and latest diagnostic recommendations from RCOG and ACOG
- Authored by internationally recognised team of experts
- Previous edition (9788184480061) published in 2007
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)