Remington and Klein's Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant
Regarded as the definitive source of information in the field, Infectious Diseases of the Fetus and Newborn Infant remains your indispensable source for authoritative, state-of-the-art answers. Edited by Drs. Wilson, Nizet, Maldonado, Remington, and Klein, this fully updatedreference helps you apply the latest evidence-based recommendations in the prevention, diagnosis, and management of infections found in utero, during delivery, and in the neonatal period in both premature and term infants.
- Form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible using evidence-based recommendations and expert guidance from world authorities.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly format now featuring a full-color design with hundreds of illustrations, and fresh perspectives from six new authoritative chapter lead authors.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Explore what’s changing in key areas such as:
- emerging problems and concepts in maternal, fetal, and neonatal infectious diseases
- anticipation and recognition of infections occurring in utero, during delivery, and in the neonatal period
- Stay on the cutting edge of your field with new and improved chapters including: obstetric factors associated with infections of the fetus and newborn infant; human milk; borella infections; tuberculosis; bordetella pertussis and other bordetella sp infections; herpes simplex; toxoplasmosis; pneumocystis and other less common fungal infections; and healthcare-associated infections in the nursery
- Keep up with the most relevant topics in fetal/neonatal infectious disease including new antimicrobial agents, gram- negative infections and their management, and recommendations for immunization of the fetus/mother.
- Overcome clinical challenges in developing countries where access to proper medical care is limited.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei
- 420,00 lei
- 136,50 lei
- 546,00 lei609,00 lei (-10,34%)
- 178,50 lei210,00 lei (-15%)
- 231,00 lei273,00 lei (-15,38%)