Research Methods in Psychology
Much has changed in psychological research in the last decade and much has changed in the fifth edition of Research Methods in Psychology to make sure that it is still an essential textbook for teaching Research Methods.
With 6 new chapters looking at the biggest issues in psychological research and a complete reframing of qualitative and quantitative methods, this book is at the forefront of ethical, innovative and sound research.
Within each chapter there are features to help students
· Consolidate learning
· Reflect on key studies
· Improve critical thinking
· Develop their evaluation skills
Take a look to see how we’ve redesigned this classic texts to meet the needs of the modern researcher and lecturer.
Cărți noi - PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Categorii de carte+-
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior), SET 25 buc SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare100,00 lei
- 450,00 lei
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior) plus SET 10 SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare340,00 lei
- 165,38 leiPRP: 183,75 lei
- 387,45 leiPRP: 430,50 lei
- 500,85 leiPRP: 556,50 lei