Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics,and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Retina volume includes:
Authoritative information on the diagnosis and management of vitreoretinal diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, retinal specialists, and residents.
- Updated terminology for conditions such as vitreomacular traction, as well as updates on anti-VEGF therapies with new agents and indications.
- More than 400 superb illustrations, including higher resolution spectral domain OCTs and high resolution digital fundus photos.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)
- 577,50 lei672,00 lei (-14,06%)