Retina & Vitreous Surgery
This book is a comprehensive guide to retina and vitreous surgery for practising ophthalmic surgeons.
Each procedure is presented in a step by step format with discussion on theoretical background, retina pathophysiology, clinical signs and symptoms, investigations, differential diagnosis, and practical surgical steps with case discussions and numerous intraoperative photographs and surgical diagrams.
The book is accompanied by ten DVD ROMs demonstrating 158 surgical procedures, and edited by internationally recognised ophthalmic specialists.
- Comprehensive guide to retina and vitreous surgery for ophthalmic surgeons
- Procedures presented in step by step format
- Book accompanied by ten DVD ROMs demonstrating 158 surgical procedures
- Highly illustrated with nearly 800 clinical photographs, diagrams and figures
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)
- 577,50 lei672,00 lei (-14,06%)