Rheumatology for Primary Care Providers A Clinical Casebook
Is the most up-to-date text on rheumatology for the primary care provider
Written by expert authors in multiple areas of rheumatology
Comprised of clinical cases
Current texts in rheumatology are very detailed and designed specifically for rheumatologists. This clear and concise guide is targeted at the busy clinician who comes into contact with both common and uncommon rheumatologic disorders.
Many chapters presents a common clinical scenario and include a definition of the disease while outlining incidence and prevalence, common manifestations, treatment and pitfalls. A range of topics are included in the fifteen chapters including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, metabolic bone disease, gout and scleroderma, among others.
Written by experts in the field, Rheumatology for Primary Care Providers is a definitive guide to rheumatology for the primary care physician and non-specialist.
RHEUMATOLOGY - Cele mai vândute cărți
Categorii de carte+-
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior), SET 25 buc SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare100,00 lei
- 1291,50 leiPRP: 1575,00 lei
- 1517,25 leiPRP: 1785,00 lei
- 1848,00 leiPRP: 2100,00 lei
- 945,00 leiPRP: 1050,00 lei
- 661,50 leiPRP: 735,00 lei