Robboy's Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, Expert Consult: Online and Print
Autor: George L. Mutter & Stanley J. Robboy & George L. Mutter & Jaime Prat & Jaime Prat & Rex C Bentley & Peter Russell & Malcolm C. Anderson
Anul publicarii: 2009
Categoria: GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Preț: 1102,50 lei
1260,00 lei (-12,5%)
Disponibilitate: în stoc la furnizor
Here is the newly revised and thoroughly up-dated second edition of the critically acclaimed Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract. This lavishly illustrated text provides the surgical pathologist with all of the information necessary to effectively diagnose and confidently sign out gynecologic and obstetric reports. Whilst histopathologic features form the cornerstone of the book's diagnostic approach it also includes data from ancillary techniques such as immunohistochemistry and cytogenetics as well as the relevant clinical manifestations of gynecologic diseases. The book covers the full range of both common and rare benign and malignant lesions, and all entities are accompanied by well chosen photographs of outstanding quality. Wherever possible, the text is supplemented by summary tables, diagnostic flow charts, and analytic tables in order to facilitate rapid interpretation and accurate diagnosis.
New to this Edition
- Covers all benign and malignant disorders of the female genital tract to provide you with a comprehensive resource for use in the reporting room or in formal study.
- Offers a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion to assist you in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample under the microscope with over 2500 high-quality, full-color illustrations.
- Provides expert advice on how to avoid diagnostic errors with practical advice on pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Integrates histopathologic features with data from ancillary techniques such as immunohistochemistry and cytogenetics and discussions of the relevant clinical manifestations of gynecological diseases to provide you with the necessary tools to make a comprehensive diagnostic workup.
- Features summary tables, diagnostic flow charts, and analytic tables to facilitate rapid interpretation and accurate diagnosis.
- Approaches definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnosis consistently and uniformly for quick and easy access to the information you need.
- Readers praise its readability and practicality for both daily and reference use by both the novice and experienced pathologist.
New to this Edition
- Features a "Road map" at the beginning of each chapter to help you navigate and access the material more quickly.
- Provides you with the latest advances in immunohistochemistry to reflect the development of reliable techniques.
- Covers cytology more extensively, including cytologic/histologic correlations, additional cytologic images, and additional material on differential diagnosis to reflect modern diagnostic practice.
- Includes the latest classification and staging systems for all diseases and disorders of the female genital tract, so you can provide the referring physicians with the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators possible.
- Uses more bullet points, diagnostic flowcharts, decision-making algorithms, and summary tables to make it even easier to find what you need.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
483,00 lei (-15%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 682,50 lei
- 420,00 lei
- 840,00 lei
- 924,00 lei1050,00 lei (-12%)
- 410,55 lei483,00 lei (-15%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)