Rockwood and Wilkins Fractures in Children
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
With contributions from experts in orthopaedic surgery, the latest edition of this comprehensive resource presents up-to-date technical procedures for treating a wide range of fractures in children and adolescents. Content and chapters are easier to read than ever before. How? All clinical sections follow a templatized format—as in previous editions—and now you’ll find even more treatment algorithms, checklists, charts, and tables, helping you quickly identify and apply critical information in a care situation.
- Easy-to-read tables outlining non-operative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
- New videos—accessible via the eBook—offering instruction and guidance on clinical procedures.
- Authors’ preferred treatment options are now highlighted and as precise and detailed algorithms.
- Preoperative planning procedures now presented in a checklist format.
- Ideal for pediatric orthopaedic surgeons and residents in orthopaedics.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Cărți noi - ORTHOPEDICS
1155,00 lei (-9,09%)
1785,00 lei (-11,76%)