Rogers' Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care
Portable and easy to use, Rogers’ Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care, Fourth Edition, contains key information from the best-selling Rogers’ Textbook in a handy format designed for everyday use. Nearly 100 chapters offer a clinically relevant synopsis of core information needed for quick reference and safe practice in the PICU.
- New chapters cover Rapid Response Systems; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Abusive Head Trauma; Pulmonary Hypertension; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; and more.
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten.
- Numerous tables and line drawings facilitate quick retrieval of information.
- Distills the authoritative, essential information you need in the PICU, in an easy-to-manage handbook format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 415,80 lei462,00 lei (-10%)
- 727,65 lei808,50 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1155,00 lei (-9,09%)