Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult Standard Edition
Make your best ED decisions—fast—with the aid of Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult. Containing the most essential information on over 600 clinical problems, this text was written by renowned practicing clinicians dedicated to providing a definitive guide to diagnosis and treatment in the emergency room. This succinct text synthesizes the vast diagnostic and treatment information as it pertains to emergency medicine, making it the perfect handbook for students, residents, nurses, and emergency medical personnel working in the trenches. Stay up-to-date and backed by the best research available in medicine today by making 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult an indispensible part of your clinical practice.
- New Topics: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Bath Salt Ooisoning, Coagulopathy Reversal, Geriatric Trauma, Leukocystosis, Periodic Paralysis, Polyneuropathy, Retro Orbital Hematoma, Serotonin Syndrome, Uvulitis, Vomiting (Cyclic), and much more
- Two-page outline format lends maximum readability
- 10-day access to companion site, www. 5minuteconsult. com, offering supplemental images, resources, and more
- Diagnoses span from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- 5th edition includes newest, cutting-edge topics and presentations
- ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding included