Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology
This book is a concise guide to soft tissue and bone pathology. Presented in a multiple choice question format, the text is a study tool for trainees to test their knowledge on the pathology of tumours and tumour-like conditions in the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues.
Topics covered are those that commonly arise in examinations and in daily practice. Images have been carefully selected to challenge trainees and help them prepare for exams.
Written by recognised experts in pathology from Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine, this practical guide is enhanced by nearly 300 clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Concise guide to soft tissue and bone pathology for trainees
- Presented in multiple choice format to assist revision
- Topics covered are common in daily practice and examinations
- Recognised author team from Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine
Cărți noi - ORTHOPEDICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 1249,50 lei1470,00 lei (-15%)
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)