Specialty Imaging: Fundamentals of CEUS
Cost-efficient, safe, and clinically effective, contrast-enhanced ultrasound is a nascent diagnostic imaging technique for use in both adults and children. Specialty Imaging: Fundamentals in CEUS provides first of its kind, authoritative coverage to help you make the most of this promising imaging tool in your practice. This one-stop resource is tailored to your decision support needs, offering guidance from global experts on everything from physics and safety to each of the commonly used clinical applications of CEUS.
- Covers CEUS applications for every relevant anatomic area including liver, kidney, bowel, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands, gynecology, prostate, scrotum, breast, thyroid, parathyroid, and lymph nodes
- Discusses key related topics such as vascular CEUS, CEUS-guided interventions, CEUS in treatment response evaluation, CEUS of thorax, intracavitary CEUS, endoscopic CEUS, abdominal trauma, and pediatric applications
- Includes chapters covering each of the currently available contrast agents and contains a helpful CEUS technical recommendations and lexicon of imaging findings
- Features more than 1, 000 high-quality images with captions and annotations for interpretive guidance
- Presents information consistently, using a highly templated format with bulleted text for quick, easy reference
- Helps you make the most of the unique advantages of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound, such as reaching a more specific, accurate diagnosis than when using regular ultrasound, and providing alternative imaging methods for younger patients where ionizing radiation poses greater risks
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.