Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry
Boost your knowledge of modern spectroscopic methods!
This reference work provides you with essential knowledge for the application of modern spectroscopic methods in organic chemistry. All methods are explained based on typical practical examples, theoretical aspects, and applications.
The following spectroscopic methods are explained and examples are given:
- UV/Vis Spectroscopy
- Infrared (IR) and Raman Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR)
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
The textbook has been a standard reference for decades. As it conveys necessary knowledge for examinations at all universities it is compulsory reading for every organic chemistry student!
Categorii de carte+-
- 401,63 leiPRP: 472,50 lei
- 1134,00 leiPRP: 1260,00 lei
- 441,00 leiPRP: 514,50 lei
- 415,80 leiPRP: 462,00 lei
- 425,25 leiPRP: 472,50 lei
- 315,00 leiPRP: 525,00 lei