Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED
This manual is developed for use within First Aid, CPR, and AED training courses offered through Emergency Care & Safety Institute.
Based on the 2015 International Consensus Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC), Standard First Aid, CPR, and AED, Seventh Edition is ideal for use within training courses designed to certify individuals in first aid, CPR, and AED. More than a stand-alone text, this student manual is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers many resources to better support instructors and prepare students. This manual includes:
- Coverage of the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines: Clear, concise direction on how to perform CPR and use an AED during an emergency.
- Current information on injuries and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format.
- New and updated content on the use of hemostatic dressings, application of tourniquets, administering epinephrine, dental care, and more.
- Instructors have the option to mix and match teaching methods and learning tools to improve student retention and engagement!
Cărți noi - EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 367,50 lei
- 255,15 lei283,50 lei (-10%)
- 140,00 lei