Student Workbook for Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck
Corresponding to the content in the text this comprehensive workbook provides a complete look at the bones muscles veins glands nerves lymph nodes and more of the head and neck. Detailed high-quality images and a wealth of interactive learning exercises help reinforce challenging dental anatomy content and ensure that you fully grasp these foundational building blocks of oral health care.
- Comprehensive dental anatomy coverage reinforces student knowledge of all the key structures in the head and neck.
- Labeling and vocabulary review exercises aid students with memorization and recall.
- Review questions correlated with chapter coverage help students prepare for course quizzes and tests, as well as certification exams.
- Case studies challenge students to apply their critical thinking skills to real-world patient scenarios.
- Forty removable flashcards focus on body systems of the head and neck and are ideal for on-the-go study.
- Punched and perforated pages make it easy for students to submit workbook exercises as course assignments.