Textbook and Atlas of Neural Therapy Diagnosis and Therapy with Local Anesthetics
Neural therapy is widely used throughout Europe and is rapidly gaining worldwide acceptance in the therapeutic armamentarium. It is known to provide instant relief of pain, improved motion, and return of function and can be used for a variety of health problems unresolved by other methods. This book covers the methodology, indications, and techniques for injecting local anesthetics to specific nerve and tissue sites to restore proper biological function. With this striking visual guide at hand, even physicians without prior experience in neural therapy should be able to implement the techniques successfully in their everyday practice.
- Unique "hybrid" illustrations composed of body photographs and drawings of underlying anatomy on the skin clarify the anatomic landmarks for pinpointing the best sites for injections
- Useful as a primary teaching tool, but also to add value to the general practitioner's or surgeon's existing practice
- Concise explanatory texts on facing pages support the images
Barop's Textbook and Atlas of Neural Therapy will be valued by all students and practitioners involved in the treatment of patients with chronic pain syndromes.
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 840,00 lei945,00 lei (-11,11%)
- 52,50 lei262,50 lei (-80%)
- 1890,00 lei2100,00 lei (-10%)