Textbook of Contact Lenses
This book is a comprehensive guide to the complete field of contact lenses for optometrists and ophthalmic assistants.
Beginning with an introduction to the evolution of contact lenses and the relevant anatomy and physiology, the following chapters explain the different types of contact lenses, materials and fitting, and lens solutions.
Chapters dedicated to the use of contact lenses with certain ocular conditions such as astigmatism, keratoconus and aphakia, are also included.
The final sections discuss complications associated with wearing contact lenses and also the fitting of lenses after refractive surgery.
The fifth edition has been fully revised to provide the very latest information and features images, diagrams and tables to enhance learning.
- Comprehensive guide to contact lenses for optometrists and ophthalmic assistants
- Fully revised new edition providing latest information in the field
- Covers all types of contact lenses and potential complications
- Includes use of lenses with specific ocular disorders and after refractive surgery
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 189,00 lei210,00 lei (-10%)
- 1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 346,50 lei378,00 lei (-8,33%)