Textbook of Dental Anatomy, Physiology & Occlusion
The new edition of this textbook is a practical guide to dental anatomy, physiology and occlusion for students.
Divided into nine sections, each chapter features numerous photographs, tables, boxes, flowcharts and diagrams with descriptions.
The second edition has been fully revised to provide students with the latest advances in the field. A new chapter on tooth carving is included.
Differences between types of tooth are illustrated in tabular form and a summary chart enables quick revision.
MCQs are provided to help students prepare for theory and viva voce examinations.
- Practical guide to dental anatomy, physiology and occlusion for students
- Fully revised, second edition with new chapter on tooth carving
- Includes summary charts and MCQs for quick revision
- Previous edition (9789350259405) published in 2013
Cărți noi - DENTISTRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 903,00 lei1008,00 lei (-10,42%)
- 241,50 lei
- 273,00 lei