Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 2 Vol Set
Updated to reflect the newest curriculum standards, Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 8th Edition provides you with the pertinent information needed for passing the boards. This highly respected text enhances your understanding of general/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, the two primary divisions of sonography, as well as vascular sonography and echocardiography. Each chapter covers patient history; normal anatomy, including cross-sectional anatomy; sonography techniques; pathology; and related laboratory findings. And more than 3, 100 images and anatomy drawings guide you in recognizing normal anatomy and abnormal pathology.
- Full-color presentation, including color scans of gross pathology photos, where appropriate, enhances your learning expe1rience and the teaching value of the text.
- Pathology tables give you quick access to clinical findings, laboratory findings, sonography findings, and differential considerations.
- Pedagogy, including chapter objectives and outlines, alerts you to the important information you will learn in each chapter.
- Evolve site includes PowerPoint slides, an image bank, review questions and a workbook answer key for students, and a test bank for faculty to aid in the reinforcement and teaching of sonography skills.
- Sonography Findings, highlighted with icon and special type, call attention to key clinical information.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Full coverage of general/abdominal, transplantation, superficial structures, pediatrics, fetal heart, and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, along with several new chapters on vascular sonography, hemodynamics, and introduction to echocardiography, provides you with the information needed to pass the boards and succeed in clinicals.
- UPDATED! Content reflects the newest curriculum standards so you have the information you need to pass the boards.
- NEW! Updated images depict the latest advances in the field of sonography and help you prepare for the boards and clinicals.
- NEW! Key words in chapter openers focus your attention on the terms that you are required to know and understand.
- NEW! Bulleted summary lists at the end of each chapter reinforce important concepts.
- NEW! A condensed bibliography at the end of the book lists essential references and guides you in the direction to obtain more information in a given area.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-