Textbook of Medical Mycology
This new edition has been fully revised to provide microbiologists with the latest information on fungal infections, covering the entire spectrum of different types of infection, and therapeutic modalities.
Beginning with a general overview explaining morphology, taxonomy, and diagnosis, the following sections cover the different categories of fungal infection including superficial cutaneous mycoses, subcutaneous mycoses, systemic mycoses and opportunistic mycoses. A complete section is dedicated to pseudofungal infections.
The highly illustrated text concludes with a detailed appendices section and each chapter features key references for further reading.
- Fully revised, fourth edition providing latest information on the diagnosis and management of fungal infections
- Covers the entire spectrum of mycoses
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and figures
- Previous edition (9788188039780) published in 2009
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)
- 1365,00 lei1575,00 lei (-13,33%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)