Textbook of Pediatric Dentistry
This new edition is a complete guide to paediatric dentistry for undergraduate and postgraduate dental students.
Divided into nineteen sections, the book begins with an introduction to the specialty, oral examination, teeth identification and numbering, imaging, and growth and development of a child’s face, mouth and teeth.
The next chapters discuss diet and nutrition, plaque control and fluorides, and dental caries. Dental subspecialties including endodontics, orthodontics, restorative dentistry, periodontics, and surgery, each have their own dedicated sections.
The concluding chapters cover oral pathology, forensics, lasers, dental advances, and research.
The fourth edition has been fully revised to provide the latest information in the field and features many new topics including zirconia crowns, revascularisation and pulp regeneration, silver diamine fluoride, general anaesthesia, and presurgical nasoalveolar moulding in the management of cleft lip and palate.
- Complete guide to paediatric dentistry for dental students
- Fully revised fourth edition with many new topics
- Highly illustrated with more than 1000 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Previous edition (9789351522324) published in 2014
Cărți noi - DENTISTRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 903,00 lei1008,00 lei (-10,42%)
- 241,50 lei
- 273,00 lei