Textbook of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: Two Volume Set
The second edition of the comprehensive two volume set brings respiratory medicine specialists fully up to date with the latest advances and information in their field.
Beginning with an introduction to lung development and physiology of the respiratory system, the next chapters discuss pharmacology, symptoms, and respiratory diagnosis.
Each of the following sections is dedicated to a specific type of respiratory disease or infection, further divided to provide in depth detail on every aspect of the topic. The text also explains how each respiratory disorder may be associated with other medical specialities such as critical care, cardiology, sleep medicine, and infectious diseases.
This two volume set features numerous pulmonary radiographs including CT, nuclear images, bronchoscopy, and thoracoscopy, as well as tables and diagrams to enhance learning.
- Fully updated, new edition of two volume set providing latest advances in pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Covers numerous respiratory diseases and infections and their comorbidity with other medical specialties
- Highly illustrated with radiographic images, tables and diagrams
- Previous edition (9789350250730) published in 2011
Categorii de carte+-
- 1249,50 lei1470,00 lei (-15%)
- 220,50 lei252,00 lei (-12,5%)
- 1890,00 lei2100,00 lei (-10%)