Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine Expert Consult, 2 vol set
Now in its 7th edition, this popular, must-have text remains the only encyclopedic resource for veterinary internal medical problems. The internationally acclaimed "gold standard" offers unparalleled coverage of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting dogs and cats, as well as the latest information on the genome, clinical genomics, euthanasia, innocent heart murmurs, hyperbaric medicine, home prepared and raw diets, obesity, botulism, artificial pacing of the heart, cancer vaccines, and more. The 7th edition combines the convenience of a two-volume printed textbook with the enhanced functionality of an Expert Consult website that enables you to electronically search your entire book and study more efficiently. With instant access to the most reliable information available, you'll always be at the forefront of veterinary care!
- Fully searchable online text provides fast, easy access to the most reliable information in the field. Additional digital features include hotlinks to all 500 video clips, references linked to PubMed, client information sheets, figures, tables, algorithms, and boxes.
- Hundreds of diagnostic and procedural video clips vividly demonstrate veterinary procedures and signs of common diseases and disorders that might be difficult to diagnose from descriptions alone.
- 255 client information sheets offer additional resources (in both English and Spanish) that can be downloaded as customizable handouts to enhance communication with clients.
- 175 clinical algorithms aid in disease identification and decision making.
- Exclusive access to Expert Consult Online website allows the full text to be accessed online along with full search capability. The online consult also houses ancillary procedural video clips, algorithms, images, heart and lung sounds, and client information sheets.
New to this Edition
- NEW! 80 Additional client information sheets reflect new information and guidelines.
- NEW! 25 Additional algorithms have been added to the previous 150 to aid in disease identification and decision-making.
Cărți noi - VETERINARY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 529,20 lei588,00 lei (-10%)
- Veterinary Medicine A textbook of the diseases of cattle, horses, sheep, pigs and goats - two-volume set737,10 lei819,00 lei (-10%)