The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Fundamentals and Minimally Invasive Surgery, - Volume 1 Principles and Techniques
The ultimate guide to aesthetic surgery from world famous aesthetic surgeon Foad Nahai
The Art of Aesthetic Surgery: Principles and Techniques, Third Edition: Fundamentals and Minimally Invasive Surgery – Volume 1 by internationally revered aesthetic surgeon Foad Nahai, distinguished section editors Farzad Nahai, W. Grant Stevens, and Jeffrey Kenkel, and an array of new contributors is part of an encyclopedic, three-volume masterwork. Considered the quintessential resource on cosmetic surgery since its inception, readers can purchase each volume separately or as a set, including a bonus e-book with access to online videos.
Volume one includes six sections and 39 chapters featuring practice fundamentals, business basics, nonsurgical cosmetic treatments, hair transplantation, brow lift, and eyelid surgery. The non-cosmetic section has been substantially updated with new topics such as a scientific approach to cosmeceuticals, non-light-based skin resurfacing, and innovative treatments for the face and neck. New business basic chapters include a philosophical discussion of why to offer aesthetic medicine in an aesthetic surgery practice and evidence-based pricing strategies that work.
- Thousands of high-quality illustrations enhance understanding of state-of-the-art approaches
- Discussion of important topics including psychological considerations, patient safety, sedation and anesthesia
- Practice management topics such as optimal correction and patient retention, leveraging social media for marketing, and how to hire and train a superstar patient coordinator
This critically acclaimed resource provides trainees and experienced practitioners with a solid foundation for learning basic principles and techniques in aesthetic surgery, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes, developing innovations, and advancing the specialty.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- Paller and Mancini - Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence683,76 lei777,00 lei (-12%)
- 383,78 lei451,50 lei (-15%)
- 273,42 lei294,00 lei (-7%)