The Dermatology Handbook A Clinician's Guide
- Practical guide for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and residents
- Provides information and solutions to common problems typically faced by clinicians in a user-friendly and meaningful way
- Content is presented as bulleted lists, along with tables and algorithms to allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly
Dermatology clinics are extremely fast-paced, and while the internet is useful, online resources can slow clinics down as it can often take lengthy amounts of time to obtain meaningful information. Recognizing this problem, Dr. Vashi has developed, over the course of several years, a practical guide targeted towards practicing dermatologists, resident physicians, medical students, family practitioners, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
The Dermatology Handbook provides clinical information and quick solutions to common problems typically faced by dermatologists in a user-friendly and meaningful way. Designed to fit into a coat pocket, the content is presented as bulleted lists, along with tables and algorithms to allow busy clinicians to find the information they need rapidly.Featuring fill in the blank pages for users to personalize, this handbook is at once both comprehensive and succinct. Chapters include sections on the most common dermatologic complaints, differential diagnoses, laboratory techniques, dermoscopy, dermatologic emergencies, commonly used medications, pediatrics, surgery basics, and cosmetic pearls. Drug tables, guidelines, and algorithms for history taking and treatment approach also work to provide the reader with efficient usability.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 252,00 lei273,00 lei (-7,69%)
- 392,70 lei462,00 lei (-15%)
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)