The Developing Human, Clinically Oriented Embryology
Written by some of the world's most famous anatomists, the 10th edition of I The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology continues to present medical students with a comprehensive and easily digestible review of this complex topic. Clearly written and well-structured descriptions include just the information thats needed, while nearly 600 illustrations help provide a clinically oriented guide to human development, utilizing a week-by-week and stage-by-stage approach to describe fetal organ and system development.
".. a well composed text for a good understanding of human development in the context of current state of knowledge of biomedical sciences." Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, June 2015
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter allow for effective exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Details how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
- Clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice and are ideal for preparing for the USMLE Step 1.
New to this Edition
- Three-dimensional animations - 2 new to this edition - help visual learners understand the subjects as discussed in the book as a whole.
- New and thoroughly revised assessment questions by Mark Torchia.
- Presents an authoritative description of human embryology through all stages of development.
- Rich illustrations correspond to the text to enhance comprehension.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - ANATOMY & EMBRIOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 556,50 lei651,00 lei (-14,52%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)
- 359,10 lei399,00 lei (-10%)