The Harriet Lane Handbook
Every three years, The Harriet Lane Handbook is carefully updated by residents, edited by chief residents, and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Easy to use, concise, and complete, this essential manual keeps you current with new guidelines, practice parameters, pharmacology, and more. The 22nd Edition of this portable reference continues to be the #1 source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information for pediatric residents, students, nurses, and all healthcare professionals who treat young patients.
- Trusted for more than 65 years for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- Updated and expanded content includes an all-new chapter on Psychiatry, plus reorganized information on Emergency and Critical Care Management, as well as Traumatic Injuries.
- The popular Pediatric Drug Formulary, updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Outline format ensures you'll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.