The Little Black Book of Neurology
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has been a thorough yet portable reference in this complex field for more than 30 years, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 6th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging - plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, "all-in-one" introduction to neurology in a portable, alphabetical format - now newly structured to make reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices: Neurocritical Emergencies · Therapeutic Care · AAN Guideline Summaries · and Scales - highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 294,00 lei325,50 lei (-9,68%)
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)