The NeuroICU Book
A practical, protocol-based guide to the emerging field of neurocritical care – updated with the very latest research and developments
The goal of neurological critical care is to rapidly deliver acute medical therapies and appropriate interventions through effective monitoring of both neurological and end organ function. The NeuroICU Book puts that goal within the reach of every neurologist and critical care specialist.
Thoroughly updated to keep pace with all the advances in this emerging field, the Second Edition combines the latest clinical perspectives in critical care medicine, neurology, and neurosurgery. This comprehensive, evidence-based text standardizes neurocritical care and takes readers through the rationale for those standards. Filled with detailed case studies and featuring a question-and-answer format, the book not only builds competency in recognizing acute changes in neurological function, but also addresses all organ insufficiencies and failures, reflecting the real-life challenges in the modern neuro-ICU.
· Robust, wide-ranging scope goes beyond classic neurology to encompass other organ failures at the time of presentation or during the ICU stay
- Evidence-based approach leverages the scientific and controlled research that supports the key treatment methods outlined in the book
- Practical tools including algorithms, tables, illustration, photographs, detailed references, and critical take-home points
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 623,70 lei693,00 lei (-10%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 329,18 lei346,50 lei (-5%)