The Oxford Handbook of Eating Disorders
- Reviews and discusses up-to-date clinical research findings and applications across a wide range of aspects within the eating disorder field
- Considers timely challenges in the field, such as the use of technology in treatment
- Addresses issues regarding where the field is headed and considerations for scientist-practitioners
- Part of the OXFORD LIBRARY OF PSYCHOLOGY
The Oxford Handbook of Eating Disorders provides current insights from established experts into the phenomenology, epidemiology, prevention, and treatment of eating disorders. Fully revised to reflect new DSM-5 classification and diagnostic criteria, each chapter of the Second Edition has been updated to feature the latest clinical research findings, applications, and approaches to understanding eating disorders. An additional chapter on emerging issues explores critical questions pertaining to ethics and the use of technology in treating eating disorders. With information on newly documented syndromes and a new section on bariatric surgery, this handbook not only encapsulates where the field is at but also offers astute perspectives on how the field is changing. Including both practical specifics, like literature reviews and clinical applications, as well as a broad view of foundational topics, this handbook is essential for scientists, clinicians, experts, and students alike.
Cărți noi - PSYCHIATRY
Interviul Clinic Structurat pentru Tulburarile din DSM-5, SCID-5-CV, Rezumatul fisei de punctare a diagnosticului SCID-5...
Interviul Clinic Structurat pentru DSM-5, Chestionarul de Screening al Personalitatii pentru SCID-5-PD, set 5 buc.
Interviul Clinic Structurat pentru Tulburarile de Personalitate din DSM-5, (SCID-5-PD), SET plus licenta; Interviul, Ghi...
Categorii de carte+-
- 856,80 lei1008,00 lei (-15%)
- 767,55 lei892,50 lei (-14%)
- 1470,00 lei1785,00 lei (-17,65%)