The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology
A two-volume handbook that explores the theories and practice of correctional psychology
With contributions from an international panel of experts in the field, The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology offers a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the most relevant topics concerning the practice of psychology in correctional systems. The contributors explore the theoretical, professional and practical issues that are pertinent to correctional psychologists and other professionals in relevant fields.
The Handbook explores the foundations of correctional psychology and contains information on the history of the profession, the roles of psychology in a correctional setting and examines the implementation and evaluation of various interventions. It also covers a range of topics including psychological assessment in prisons, specific treatments and modalities as well as community interventions. This important handbook:
- Offers the most comprehensive coverage on the topic of correctional psychology
- Contains contributions from leading experts from New Zealand, Australia, Europe, and North America
- Includes information on interventions and assessments in both community and imprisonment settings
- Presents chapters that explore contemporary issues and recent developments in the field
Written for correctional psychologists, academics and students in correctional psychology and members of allied professional disciplines, The Wiley International Handbook of Correctional Psychology provides in-depth coverage of the most important elements of the field.
Cărți noi - PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Categorii de carte+-
- 481,95 lei535,50 lei (-10%)
- 1155,00 lei1365,00 lei (-15,38%)
- 1512,00 lei1680,00 lei (-10%)