Therapy in Pediatric Dermatology Management of Pediatric Skin Disease
- Reviews pediatric friendly treatment choices and age appropriate therapeutic strategies
- Describes global best practice on the treatment of key disorders through contributions from experts in the field
- Presents each chapter in a didactic format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details
- Includes a full-color clinical photograph of each disease to help more effective diagnosis
This book addresses the need for comprehensive review of therapeutic options that are known to be efficacious in the management of cutaneous diseases in children. It summarizes evidence-based literature on clinical responses among pediatric patients, including age-appropriate management strategies. Included is review of the extraordinary developments in understanding of the genetics and pathogenesis of many cutaneous disorders during the past decade, the novel therapeutic options and repurposing of old drugs, and the management of some of the most challenging skin disorders.
Therapy in Pediatric Dermatology: Management of Pediatric Skin Disease is a succinct, user-friendly, and up-to-date therapeutic dermatologic textbook for physicians who care for children with skin disorders. Each skin condition is discussed with investigative and treatment recommendations in mind and provided based on extensive review of the literature. This book will provide unbiased, yet concise, information that is valuable to practitioners who manage pediatric patients in their practices.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)
- 1785,00 lei2100,00 lei (-15%)
- 598,50 lei682,50 lei (-12,31%)