THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, Three Volume Set
Remarkable atlas provides exceptionally detailed, clinically relevant anatomic knowledge!
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, Three Volume Set, Third Edition by renowned educators Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher, along with consulting editors Cristian Stefan, Nathan Johnson, and Wayne Cass expands on the award-winning prior editions with hundreds of new images and significant updates to the content of each volume.
- More than 5, 000 images including extraordinarily realistic illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker, photographs, diagrams, radiographs, tables, and descriptive text make this the perfect study and teaching resource
- The introduction of clinical applications, which provide knowledge that trainees can apply in practice
- Online images with "labels-on and labels-off" capability are ideal for review and self-testing
This visually stunning set of atlases is an essential companion for medical students or residents interested in an in-depth study of anatomy and neuroanatomy for laboratory dissection and clinical reference. A must-have for allied health students, instructors, and practicing physical and massage therapists, it also serves as a wonderful anatomic reference for professional artists and illustrators.
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series includes three volumes, General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Internal Organs, and Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy.
Cărți noi - ANATOMY & EMBRIOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 714,00 leiPRP: 840,00 lei
- 283,50 leiPRP: 315,00 lei
- 294,00 leiPRP: 315,00 lei