Total Knee Arthroplasty
An invaluable guide for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience, Total Knee Arthroplasty, 3rd Edition, takes a practical, authoritative approach to this widely performed procedure. Dr. Richard Scott, co-designer of the Total Knee System, walks you step by step through a wide range of surgical scenarios, offering consistent, readable coverage of the techniques you need to know. A user-friendly index, hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations and photographs, and bulleted summaries make information easy to find and put to use in practice.
- Covers all facets of operative and non-operative knee replacement in depth, from simple varus knees to complex valgus and more.
- Features new topics such as posterior-stabilized TKA, measured resection techniques, and gap balancing techniques, as well as new high-quality figures and photographs, practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations.
- Contains step-by-step coverage of techniques and complex methods, including key tips on what to avoid in every situation.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Richard Scott, who highlights personal pearls and pitfalls, answers frequently asked questions, and provides expert guidance in the design and technique of PCL retaining TKA and Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.