Treatment Planning Steps in Oral Implantology
A dental implant is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor.
This book is a comprehensive guide to oral implantology for dental surgeons.
Divided into nine sections, the text describes the latest surgical and restorative protocols, as well as procedures for achieving optimal aesthetic results, managing bone deficiency in the posterior maxilla and mandible, fixed and removable prosthetics, soft tissue grafting, and bone regeneration. Complications and their management are also discussed in depth.
Authored by internationally recognised, authoritative experts in the field, the book is further enhanced by nearly 2500 photographs and illustrations.
- Comprehensive guide to oral implantology for dental surgeons
- Covers latest surgical advances and technologies
- Internationally recognised author team
- Features nearly 2500 images and illustrations
Cărți noi - DENTISTRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 903,00 lei1008,00 lei (-10,42%)
- 241,50 lei
- 273,00 lei