Ultrasonography of the Head and Neck An Imaging Atlas
- Illustrative figures aid in diagnostic accuracy of ultrasounds
- Each high quality image accompanied by a brief description and overview
- Identifies the pros and cons of various techniques and strategies
- Written by experts in the field of otolaryngology
- Includes videos of examinations and techniques
This atlas presents a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of ultrasonography in the head and neck and will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians, surgeons, and otolaryngologists in private practice. The volume addresses all fields of office-based ultrasonography and gives an overview on the physical principles of ultrasound and sonographic techniques, along with detailed demonstrations of typical sonographic characteristics of particular diseases in the head and neck. Written by experts in the field it provides tips and tricks for ultrasound imaging. Subsequent chapters focus on office-based ultrasonography of the face and paranasal sinuses, salivary glands, floor of mouth and tonsil pathology, lymph node pathology, neck masses, thyroid and parathyroid glands, esophagus, and larynx. Special chapters address endosonography of the pharynx and larynx, interventional sonography, and intraoperative sonography. Latest technical developments in the field and their application to clinical ultrasonography are also demonstrated. A brief review of the existing latest literature addressing particular topics follow each chapter. All sonographic findings are demonstrated by high quality ultrasound-pictures and supplementary videos.
Ultrasonography of the Head and Neck will serve as a useful guide for all physicians dealing with head and neck ultrasonography and its application to clinical medicine.
Cărți noi - OTOLARYNGOLOGY & HEAD and NECK SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1575,00 lei1680,00 lei (-6,25%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 2457,00 lei2730,00 lei (-10%)