West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology
- Learn the very latest on COPD, asthma, restrictive lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and much more.
- See how pathophysiology applies to clinical practice with clinical vignettes in every chapter, followed by multiple-choice questions and answers to test your comprehension.
- Visualize concepts vividly with the aid of new radiographs, CT images, and color photomicrographs.
- Study with ease through abundant chapter outlines, Key Concepts boxes, bulleted review sections, and other helpful summaries.
- Prepare for exams with 75 multiple-choice review questions, accompanied by answers and explanations, inside the book as well as in an Interactive Question Bank online.
PART ONE: LUNG FUNCTION TESTS AND WHAT THEY MEAN
Chapter One: Ventilation
Chapter Two: Gas Exchange
Chapter Three: Other Tests
PART TWO: FUNCTIONS OF THE DISEASED LUNG
Chaper Four: Obstructive Diseases
Chapter Five: Restrictive Diseases
Chapter Six: Vascular Diseases
Chapter Seven: Environmental, Neoplastic, and Infectious Diseases
PART THREE: FUNCTION OF THE FAILING LUNG
Chapter Eight: Respiratory Failure
Chapter Nine: Oxygen Therapy
Chapter Ten: Mechanical Ventilation
Appendix A: Symbols, Units, and Normal Values
Appendix B: Further Reading
Appendix C: Answers to Chapter Questions
Appendix D: Answers to Questions in Clinical VignettesIndex
Cărți noi - PHYSIOLOGY & PATHOPHYSIOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 267,75 lei315,00 lei (-15%)
- 220,50 lei252,00 lei (-12,5%)
- 481,95 lei535,50 lei (-10%)