Williams' Basic Nutrition & Diet Therapy
For concise, need-to-know coverage of the most up-to-date topics and research in nutritional care turn to Williams' Basic Nutrition & Diet Therapy, 15th Edition. This market leading text provides coverage of hot topics, emerging trends, and cutting-edge research, plus all the essentials for providing the best nutrition care. And with its conversational writing style, vivid illustrations, and wide array of reader-friendly features you can easily understand how the concepts in the book can be applied in clinical practice.
- Case studies with accompanying questions for analysis in the clinical care chapters focus your attention on related patient care problems.
- Cultural Considerations boxes discuss how a patient's culture can affect nutritional concepts in practice.
- Clinical Applications and For Further Focus boxes highlight timely topics and analyze concepts and trends in depth.
- Bulleted chapter summaries review highlights from the chapter and help you see how the chapter contributes to the book's "big picture."
- Diet therapy guidelines include recommendations, restrictions, and sample diets for major clinical conditions.
- Drug-Nutrient Interactions boxes highlight important safety information and cover topics such as nutritional supplements for athletics, drugs interfering with vitamin absorption, and over-the-counter weight loss aids.
- Key terms and definitions clarify terminology and concepts critical to your understanding and application of the material.
Cărți noi - NUTRITION
Categorii de carte+-
- 585,90 lei651,00 lei (-10%)
- 252,00 lei283,50 lei (-11,11%)
- 840,00 lei945,00 lei (-11,11%)